Cook /Driver/General Labor/Seniors activities
· Valid driver’s license G
· Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Data Entry
· Strong experience in providing administrative support
· Language: English(good) Arabic(fluent)
· Flexible, reliable and adaptable.
· Initiative, independent, and accountability for tasks.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team-based environment.
· Hard working, self-driven, and have a desire to succeed and improve.
· Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintain good customer service with a multi-tasked environment, prioritize and organize work.
General Labor, Tangent Walltd, Brampton, ON Sep, 2016 – Oct, 2016
Use a measuring tape to positions parts together
Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, clips, or other fasteners and adhesives.
Removes small quantities of metal and plastic with hand files and scrapers
Operates drill presses, pumps, vacuum lifters, hand operated power tools (such as drill) and hand tools (such as hammer)
School bus driver, Philopateer Christian Collage, Mississauga Sep.2015 – Jan 2016
· Safely drive students to and from school, following a prescribed route.
· Perform daily vehicle check safety inspections, documenting & reporting according to the school & government regulations.
· Communicate clearly and interact with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the general public in a professional manner.
Shuttle driver, Able transport. Mississauga July 2015– Aug 2015
· Receive the orders by e-mail.
· Pick up and drop off the clients among different cities in GTA and air port.
Costumer service / Cook. Adonis Shopping Center, Mississauga. April 2013 – Feb 2014 Costumer service / Cook. Osmowꞌs Steak & Grill, Mississauga. Dec. 2012 -Mar.2013
· Greeted the customers and answered questions regarding the menu.
· Provided detailed information of menu items and took the orders from customers.
· Prepared the required meal as ordered.
· Kept serving standards and followed all regulations while performing duties.
· Used the grilled equipment effectively and safely.
· Prepared grill chicken and meat.
· Kept the counter area clean and helped in cleaning the grilled equipment.
Delivery driver. Africa Company for Packaging. Alexandria, Egypt. 2000 – 2012
· Receive the packaging goods from the company.
· Check the numbers and amounts of the boxes.
· Loading the truck in an organized manner
· Drive to the designated places on time
· Delivery of goods to the client companies in excellent condition
Deli man / Grill man, a one deli – Jersey city, USA. 1999 – 2000
· Prepared grill meats and breakfast foods
· Used the food service equipment safely such as grills, fryers, stoves
· Kept the deli kitchen and front area clean.
Seniors Coordinator and Van driver, Canadian Coptic Centre, Mississauga 2012 – Present
· Arrangement of social services such as trips and day program activities
· Collected and analyzed the relevant management information
· Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery
· Handling the projects finances
· Identify, analyze, prioritize, and communicate project risks with team members and decrease the risks to the minimum
· Help in transportation of disable seniors – pick up the seniors from their home to the church and drop off at home again.
· Safe using the wheel chair, help the seniors to sit down and stand out of it.
· Help the seniors in safely using the other disability devices such as walker, can and crutch.
· Visiting the sick seniors at home, senior or retirement homes, or hospitals
ESL Program (PGASE), Sheridan College, Mississauga 2016-2017
Bachelor of law, Faculty of Law, University of Alexandria, Egypt 1990-1994
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST