803-2375 The Collegway Mississauga, ON L5L 2E8
● To obtain a position that will offer me an opportunity to demonstrate, utilize and develop my communication skills customer service skills and my work ethic.
● To gain experience to prepare for my post university career.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● An ambitious graduated student with 2+ years of experience in customer service, providing stellar customer service to a diverse clientele
● An ability to meet deadlines on task, projects and assignments
● Dedicated with a strong work ethic; values teamwork as well as individual contributions
● Strong interpersonal skills developed through community work and customer service experiences
● Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Tools: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Access &
Publisher, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
● Bachelor of Arts September 2013 – May 2017
Wilfrid Laurier University
● Ontario Secondary School Diploma September 2009 – June 2013
St. Joan of Arc Catholic Secondary School
PROFESSIONAL & VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Shop Assistant July 2009 – May 2012 Total Hair Enhancement
Responsible for replenishment, restocking and stockroom organization
Responsible for keeping the store clean and organized
Utilized product knowledge to educate and assist customers
Operated a computerized cash register and frequent customer card system
• Responsible for enriching the customer experience and making all feel welcomed
Sales Associate July 2012 – August 2012, July 2013 – August 2013 RLG Communications LTD
● Assisted in arranging stock displays
● Greeted customers and identified their requirements
● Sold products to customers and ensured customer satisfaction
● Achieved sales goals through add on sales
● Developed and maintained positive customer relationships
● Analyzed and resolved customer issues
Packing Staff Member Almag Aluminum INC.
● Responsible for safely packing material
● Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment
● Ensured the materials packed are exactly to order.
● Observed material in order to identify any material defects.
Dishwasher/Pizza Cook & Salad Bar July 2015 – February 2016 Eastside Mario’s Restaurant Company Waterloo
● Responsible for the cleaning and organizing of cutlery and other dishes.
● Prepared ingredients such as pasta and vegetables before open.
● Responsible for making pizza and salad orders.
● Responsible for tidying the work area.
House Person June 2016 – August 2016 Courtyard Marriott Hotel Mississauga
● Responsible for the cleaning and organizing of all general areas.
● Assisted Hotel maids with laundry and the making of guest rooms.
● Delivered luggage and other items to hotel guest and customers.
● Responsible for stocking hotel essentials.
● Attended to the needs of guest when requested.
Cashier September 2016 – February 2017 Caliburger Waterloo
● Responsible for taking orders.
● Responsible for the cleaning of both dining and kitchen areas.
● Occasionally made meals to order when necessary or needed.
● Often served samples to potential customers around the city.
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
● Public speaking experience.
● Confident in sharing ideas with workplace staff.
● Improved on my communication skills with guidance from my program at the
Wilfrid Laurier University.
Total Hair Enhancement: Afua Agyeiwaa
RLG Communications Ltd: Stephanie Raji
Almag Aluminum INC: Jim Hurley
Eastside Mario’s Restaurant Company: Katie
Courtyard Marriott Hotel Mississauga: Sharron or Umir
Caliburger Waterloo: Johnny